Our global inbound service enables businesses to set up reliable global phone numbers. You can purchase local, national, mobile, and toll-free numbers through our platform. Quickly and easily establish a local presence and start receiving inbound calls from your business contacts in other countries.
How It Works
Global Inbound Services are delivered over our proprietary global network infrastructure. We have inbound numbers available from more than 150 countries. Callers can dial these phone numbers for free or at the cost of a local call. You can redirect incoming calls to one or more central points anywhere in the world.
- Purchase inbound numbers through our online interface or via API.
- Set up intelligent call routing through our online portal. It’s very easy to use.
- Receive global inbound phone calls with low jitter and high QoS.
- Scale your capacity as required. There are no commitments.
- Access call detail records and other analytics. Integrate with our API to sync our global inbound service with your internal systems.
Call quality is among our top priorities and we do not use least-cost routing. Instead, we use tier 1 carriers for terminating calls. Thus, you will receive crystal-clear inbound calls from your business contacts globally.
We have long-standing partnerships with regional telecom operators around the world. These partnerships allow us to offer competitive pricing and provide unmatched flexibility to our clients.
Types of Global Inbound Numbers
We offer different types of phone numbers through our global inbound service. Each number type has unique advantages. These are the different types of global inbound numbers that we can provide:
- International Toll-Free Service (ITFS Numbers)
- Universal Freephone Numbers (UIFN Numbers)
- Local Numbers / Geographic Numbers
- National Numbers / Non-Geographic Numbers
- Mobile Phone Numbers
Please contact one of our telecom experts via live chat for more information about the various types of global inbound service numbers.
Global Inbound Service Benefits
So, why should you choose our Global Inbound Service? First, our service makes it easy for contacts in other countries to call your business. The calls are either totally free or billed at the cost of a local call. As a result, potential customers are more inclined to reach out to your business. Secondly, our service is so simple to set up and manage. You can quickly order global inbound numbers and customize how your calls are handled with no-code. Use our service to gain full control of your global inbound voice traffic.
Here are some of the benefits of our global inbound service:
- Numbers in 150+ countries
- Easy phone number management
- Tier 1 routes for better call quality
- Shared call capacity
- Local CLI (with outbound calling supported)
- Fast activation and number porting
- Dedicated account management
We’re so confident that our service is the right solution for your business that we offer a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
We offer a 15-day trial for verified businesses to test the quality and functionality of our global inbound service. You can sign up for the trial directly on our website or by contacting us. Let us help you keep in touch with business contacts around the world.