Looking to break into one of the most sought-after markets in the world? Then obviously you need to know how to get a Dubai phone number! Located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Dubai is recognized around the world as an international hub of business. If your business is looking to expand into this lucrative market, then you’ll want to know how to get a Dubai phone number.
It is ultimately quite simple to get a Dubai phone number with Global Call Forwarding. Here’s how:
- Go to the homepage of GlobalCallForwarding.com and select your new phone number
- Enter the destination number where prompted
- Select the plan you want
- Select the optional features you want
- Complete the form and add your contact information
- Review the items you’ve selected in your cart
- Proceed to checkout and conclude your purchase
In this article, we’ll go through the step-by-step signup process in-depth so you can learn how to get a Dubai phone number.
Step #1 – Select Your New Phone Number
Starting at Global Call Forwarding’s home page, find the drop-down menu that lists country codes. For those located in the United States, this is indicated by “United States (+1).” Scroll down until you find “UAE (+971).” Select this option from the 1st scroll down menu.
Next, you will need to select a phone number type in the 2nd drop-down menu beneath the first (Which is indicated by the red text “Please select a number type.” For the United Arab Emirates, you are given two options:
- Toll Free (mobile accessible)
Toll-free numbers in Dubai are (800) numbers, while Geographic numbers (those that specifically target Dubai) add a (4) after the +971 country code.
Once you’ve made your decision, you’ll be given to option to pick a number from a list on the 3rd drop-down menu.
(If you need more info about what type of calls you can make, click on the link for “* See additional info and restriction”)
Step #2 – Enter Your Destination Number
The second step requires that you select your destination number. This is the phone number where your calls will be routed to your business. Select your country code from the drop-down list to add your country’s prefix to the number. Then, enter your destination number.
Step #3 – Select Your Plan
After entering your destination number, you will need to select your plan. At Global Call Forwarding, you can select a free trial by clicking the “Try for Free” button. Call forwarding during the trial period offers the opportunity to experience the incredible features and substantial benefits of our call forwarding service for a short duration. When you sign up for your trial, you will experience the many benefits that can help your business increase efficiency and grow. It’s simple, easy, and won’t cost you a thing during the trial period!
For those that know exactly what services they want, the free trial period can be skipped. In this case, we suggest you review Global Call Forwarding’s different packages for subscribers and go with one that suits your needs. These plans include:
Each plan has its own rates for “Monthly Minutes,” the price per additional minute, and the price per month. Select an option that fits your business model and budget.
Step #4 – Select Optional Features
Next, you’ll want to decide whether you wish to purchase optional features for your service plan. This includes checkboxes for:
- “Add Rollover” – Use the Rollover feature to accumulate your unused minutes for the future. This is a perfect option for those who have fluctuating call volume and would like to keep unused minutes for a higher usage month and save on additional call usage.
- “Add Call Recording” – Call recording comes with a default of 30 days storage of recorded calls for 100% of calls received through your number. After activation of your service, you may modify your call recording options including % of calls being recorded by our system and long-term storage of recorded calls, if needed.
- “Add an SMS Plan” – SMS forwarding is a new service feature that forwards incoming SMS messages to a predetermined email address chosen by the subscriber. Customers can easily purchase an SMS-enabled virtual phone number in which they can receive incoming texts from specific countries via email.
Step #5 – Complete Your Information
Before your order is complete, you’ll need to enter your Contact Information (First Name, Last Name & Email). Once this is entered, select your Account Type (Business or Personal). For businesses, you will need to add your business name. Next, agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking the checkbox.
Last, click “Try for Free” (for free trials) or “Add to Cart” (for paid plans) to finalize your selection.
Step #6 – Review Your Cart
Once your information has been submitted, be sure to review your purchase. If you want to add more numbers, click the “Add More Numbers” button to do so. There is a radio button that allows you to decide whether you want to use a free trial or paid subscription, so be sure to select the best option for your business.
Once you’re finished, click “Proceed to the Final Step”.
Step #7 – Proceed to Checkout
Below the cart, you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card billing information and to create a password for your account on Global Call Forwarding. After that, enter your payment information, which includes credit cards, PayPal, and wire transfers.
Once you’ve entered your billing and payment information, click on the agreement and click “Pay and Activate” for paid subscriptions or “Free Trial” to finalize your purchase. (For more info, check out the Terms and Conditions for specific details.)
This is the final step for businesses that need to know how to get a Dubai Phone Number. The process is simple and very fast, so in a very short amount of time, you can take advantage of the many opportunities available in expanding your business into the UAE and Dubai.
For more info, check out our frequently asked questions or contact Global Call Forwarding to help you find the right plan for your business.