Looking to break into one of the most sought-after markets in the world? Then obviously you need to know how to get a Dubai phone number! Located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Dubai is recognized around the world as an international hub of business. If your business is looking to expand into this lucrative market, you’ll want to know how to get a Dubai phone number.
Steps to Get a Dubai Phone Number
It is ultimately quite simple to get a Dubai phone number with Global Call Forwarding. Here’s how:
- Go to the pricing page of GlobalCallForwarding.com and select your new phone number
- Enter the destination number where prompted
- Select the plan you want
- Select the optional features you want
- Complete the form and add your contact information
- Review the items you’ve selected in your cart
- Proceed to checkout and conclude your purchase
In this article, we’ll go through the step-by-step signup process in-depth so you can learn how to get a Dubai number.
Step #1 – Select Your New Dubai Phone Number
Starting at Global Call Forwarding’s pricing page, find the drop-down menu that lists country codes. Scroll down until you find “UAE (+971).” Select this option from the 1st scroll-down menu.
Next, you will need to select a phone number type in the 2nd drop-down menu beneath the first (Which is indicated by the red text “Please select a number type.” For the United Arab Emirates, you are given two options:
Toll-free numbers in Dubai are (800) numbers, while Geographic numbers (those that specifically target Dubai) add a (4) after the +971 country code.
Once you’ve made your decision, you’ll be given to option to pick a number from a list on the 3rd drop-down menu.
(If you need more info about what type of calls you can make, click on the link for “* See additional info and restriction”)
Step #2 – Enter Your Destination Number
The second step requires that you select your destination number. This is the phone number where your calls will be routed to your business. Select your country code from the drop-down list to add your country’s prefix to the number. Then, enter your destination number.
Step #3 – Select Your Plan
After entering your destination number, you will need to select your Dubai number plan. At Global Call Forwarding, you can select a free trial by clicking the “Try for Free” button. Our call forwarding service offers incredible features and substantial benefits. When you sign up for your trial, you will experience the many benefits that can help your business increase efficiency and grow. It’s simple, easy, and won’t cost you a thing during the trial period!
For those that know exactly what services they want, the free trial period can be skipped. In this case, we suggest you review Global Call Forwarding’s different packages for subscribers and go with one that suits your needs. These plans include:
Each Dubai phone number plan has its own rates for “Monthly Minutes,” the price per additional minute, and the price per month. Select an option that fits your business model and budget.
Step #4 – Select Optional Features
Next, you’ll want to decide whether you wish to purchase optional features for your Dubai phone number. This includes checkboxes for:
- “Add Rollover” – Use the Rollover feature to accumulate your unused minutes for the future. This is a perfect option for those who have fluctuating call volume and would like to keep unused minutes for a higher usage month and save on additional call usage.
- “Add Call Recording” – Hosted Call Recording comes with a default of 30 days storage of recorded calls for 100% of calls received through your number. After activation of your service, you may modify your call recording options. You can record up to 100% of calls and store them for 6 years.
- “Add an SMS Plan” – SMS forwarding is a new service feature that forwards incoming SMS messages to a predetermined email address chosen by the subscriber. Customers can easily purchase an SMS-enabled virtual phone number in which they can receive incoming texts from specific countries via email.
Step #5 – Complete Your Information
Before your order is complete, you’ll need to enter your Contact Information (First Name, Last Name & Email). Once entered, select your Account Type (Business or Personal). For businesses, you will need to add your business name. Next, agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking the checkbox.
Last, click “Try for Free” (for free trials) or “Add to Cart” (for paid plans) to finalize your selection.
Step #6 – Review Your Cart
Once you submit your information, review your purchase. If you want to add more numbers, click the “Add More Numbers” button to do so. There is a radio button that allows you to decide whether you want to use a free trial or paid subscription, so be sure to select the best option for your business.
Once you’re finished, click “Proceed to the Final Step”.
Step #7 – Proceed to Checkout
Below the cart, you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card billing information and to create a password for your account on Global Call Forwarding. After that, enter your payment information, which includes credit cards, PayPal, and wire transfers.
Once you’ve entered your billing and payment information, click on the agreement and click “Pay and Activate” for paid subscriptions or “Free Trial” to finalize your purchase. (For more info, check out the Terms and Conditions for specific details.)
This is the final step for businesses that need to know how to get a Dubai Phone Number. The process is simple and very fast, so in a very short amount of time, you can take advantage of the many opportunities available in expanding your business into the UAE and Dubai.
Check out our FAQs or contact our representatives to help you find the Dubai phone number plan for your business.