Are you interested in establishing a virtual presence in the UAE with a virtual office? A UAE virtual office will enable you to do business in the UAE from any other location with all the ease of a local entity. Expanding into the UAE using a range of digital technologies like virtual numbers, email, and targeted marketing is exceptionally efficient. Read on to learn more about virtual offices and how you can start one in the prosperous UAE market.
Technology is at the Center of Modern Businesses
Technology has transformed all aspects of daily modern life. With such innovations as the Internet of Things and virtual communication, it’s easier than ever to do business across borders. Because of all of these advancements, there is unlimited access to people and customers all over the world.
The virtual office is one of the best ways to expand internationally. Countless businesses are using them to expand into many other locations throughout the world. Virtual offices offer a wide array of conveniences. They offer excellent savings on expenses related to renting office spaces and they enable easy access for remote employment teams. Virtual offices are all about flexibility. So, if you are interested in expanding operations in the Middle East, a UAE virtual office is an ideal way to begin.
Reasons to Get a UAE Virtual Office
There are countless reasons a UAE virtual office can be an excellent option for your business. If you have considered expanding into the UAE, a virtual office is a great choice to begin with. One aspect to consider are the lower costs, which allow for fast expansion without a large financial investment or risk. When you begin operations in a new country, keeping operational costs lower is definitely something you should aim for.
With a traditional business expansion in the UAE, there will be a large number of requirements. Cutting down on the expense of renting office space will allow you to allocate these funds elsewhere in the business, such as towards marketing or other growth strategies. There is no denying the suitability of the UAE region for numerous businesses across a myriad of industries. Regardless of a business’s size or sector, this region is one of the most influential and lucrative in the world.
Getting a UAE Virtual Office: Things to Consider
When starting a UAE virtual office, there are a number of things to take into consideration. Here are the key components to setting up a UAE virtual office:
- Account Management: The virtual office you set up for your UAE operations should include a phone service, which must be accessible 24×7. This allows you to view your account, your services, and all call details at all times so it remains convenient.
- Advanced IVR: IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a must-have feature for a virtual office because it enables maximum flexibility with your phone system. It works by using a computerized greeting system to answer your incoming calls. It automatically directs them to the proper departments/ extensions. This enables you to skip hiring a receptionist, which may be a huge expense for an expanding business. Upon calling your business line, the caller will navigate through your customized menu to reach the department they need.
- Voicemail to Email:This feature allows voicemails to arrive directly into your email inbox, via MP3. You will then have an additional source of retrieval, while also enabling further convenience in organizing how you handle voicemails. Email is also a great way to store voicemails long-term. As a strategy for your virtual office, it provides a paperless, virtual means of storage and access
- Call Forwarding: Virtual phone numbers operate through VoIP technology and one of their finest benefits is being coordinated with call forwarding. Call forwarding allows you to designate where you want incoming calls to be directed to. There is a great amount of flexibility with this feature. Calls can be routed to your cell line, your home line, your office line, etc, all depending on what is most convenient for you, arranged through the online account dashboard.
- Call Recording: For customer service purposes, or for businesses involved in the banking and finance industries, call recording is a necessary feature to have in conjunction with your phone service and virtual office. It allows you to save recorded calls for reference or for liability purposes, both of which may come in very handy in the future.
If your business is interested in expanding into the United Arab Emirates, using a UAE virtual office may be the best way to start this process. This is a cost-effective and convenient option that allows for maximum flexibility. A virtual office in the UAE can give your business the edge it needs to establish a presence in this thriving, lucrative market. Contact Global Call Forwarding today to begin the process of starting your UAE Virtual office.