Looking to establish a presence in Mexico? If so, one of the best ways to do so is by using virtual phone numbers, making your business more efficient and personalized towards Mexican markets. To appreciate how Mexican Virtual Phone Numbers can impact your business, it helps to understand just what virtual phone numbers do.
What is a Virtual Phone Number?
Virtual phone numbers allow your business to route phone calls originating in one location to be answered by others in another location (including other countries, cities, regions, etc.). Potentially, this can enable calls, both national and international, to be made as part of your business (or personal reasons). When a caller receives a call from a virtual phone number, it can be identical to the country that they are located in, building authenticity and trust with your potential clients.
Of course, there are other applications and benefits to using Mexican virtual phone numbers. Let’s take a look at the ways these numbers can improve your business.
Selling Points of Virtual Phone Numbers
- Business Presence: As mentioned before, using a virtual phone number service allows for a great deal of flexibility, while establishing your presence in a specific location. Whether you are based in Mexico or not, you can still use Mexican virtual phone numbers to connect with callers. Callers are more likely to pick the phone up if the call originates from a local number than if it were a foreign number.
- Cost Efficiency: Virtual phone numbers make it cheaper for your business to operate internationally without accruing the charges that come from making non-local calls. For customers, they aren’t charged; instead, your business pays for the subscription.
- On a similar basis, Mexican virtual phone numbers are a low-cost method for Mexican residents (and the surrounding metropolitan region) to forward their number to many cities simultaneously, and vice versa, these numbers allow other countries to reach potential markets in Mexico. This can include neighboring countries in North and South America that frequently conduct business there (i.e. USA, Guatemala).
- Hardware Flexibility: Virtual phone numbers are adaptable to your preexisting hardware that your business probably already utilizes.
- Mexican virtual phone numbers from Global Call Forwarding are not associated with a specific device or proprietary hardware. This means that you can use them for any device you already use, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Additionally, you can use traditional landlines, making retrofitting your business much cheaper than if you have to purchase proprietary hardware. Overall, this ease of transition reduces overhead and incompatibilities (i.e. equipment, headsets, and other tech).
- Training: As any business knows, bringing your employees up to speed as you integrate new tech or changes into your business can incur significant costs, along with burdens to your bottom line. However, using Global Call Forwarding’s virtual phone numbers, you get to work with our easy-to-use account management system. Coupled with compatible devices that your business may already be using, employee training time can be significantly reduced. With Mexican virtual phone numbers, all your employees need is a compatible device and they can start handling your new Mexican clientele.
- Personalization: Another selling point for Mexican virtual phone numbers is that they give you the ability to use toll free 1-800 lines or specified area codes. Depending on how your organization is structured, you can use either option as you see fit. Many of your potential customers have an innate preference for dialing local or toll-free numbers when they’ve made the decision to contact a business. Therefore, it follows that Mexican virtual phone numbers can personalize your business to potential customers.
Examples of Using Mexican Virtual Phone Numbers
Here’s an everyday example of how Mexican virtual numbers can expand your business:
Suppose your company has decided to expand into new markets of customers in Mexico by listing a USA-based phone number. A Mexican person, wanting to get in contact with your company, wants to call you, but they can’t make long distance calls. Chances are your business will miss out on this new customer because you didn’t meet them in the middle. With a virtual phone number, customers can reach you without the long-distance charges. Best of all, you don’t have to have a physical presence in Mexico to use these phone numbers.
Why Mexican Virtual Phone Numbers?
In recent years, Mexico’s rapidly growing economy has presented many opportunities in commerce and trade — particularly with its neighboring countries. Consider that Mexico is:
- The largest producer of automobiles in North America
- The 6th-largest electronics industry in the world.
- The world’s 10th-largest oil producer
It should be noted that Mexican virtual phone numbers can serve as the gateway for your international organization to break into Latin American markets. After all, Mexico is a gateway between its neighboring countries, and overall, it is a powerful country with great potential to conduct business. Virtual phone numbers can establish your business without the financial headaches that can come from establishing and maintaining a physical presence.
Contact Global Call Forwarding
Considering using Mexican Virtual Phone Numbers for your business to capture Mexican markets? For all of your enterprise solutions, contact Global Call Forwarding today. Our teams make it simple to get started. Call us at +1 (561) 908-6171 to learn more about our services.