Selecting and conducting business in a foreign land presents numerous barriers. The first of which is to establish credibility and communication confidently. Companies opting to conduct business in Singapore, for example, may find themselves facing more than a language or time zone barrier. At Global Call Forwarding, we offer Singapore virtual phone numbers that pave the way towards open communication and business in this bustling country.
Before we explain why you should buy Singapore phone numbers to expand your business, it’s important to understand how Singapore virtual numbers work.
Get a Singapore Virtual Phone Number
Singapore virtual phone numbers make for one of the best ways to connect with customers, partners, and contacts in a new market. Businesses located or headquartered around the globe or across the mainland require communication that is easy and pain-free. Virtual phone numbers provide that resource for small and large businesses alike.
Virtual phone numbers are accessible from any landline inside of the country of choice, in this case, Singapore. When people residing in Singapore call a Singapore virtual phone number they can communicate with individuals on the other side for free or local calling rates. In most cases, virtual phone numbers may easily be called from a mobile phone, expanding the market reach even further.
Singapore toll-free numbers allow phone calls to forward or route to a destination of your choice automatically. Global businesses can easily set up a virtual phone number and connect with customers in Singapore instantaneously.
Types of Singapore Virtual Numbers
You can buy different types of Singapore phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Singapore toll-free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- National Singapore numbers — start with 31, and are reachable from the entire country.
- Geographic Singapore numbers — start with 6, and are reachable from the entire country.
Singapore Phone Number Format
The country code for Singapore is (+65). The Singapore phone number format includes the toll-free or national code, and the 7 to 8-digit subscriber number:
The Singapore toll free number format is +65 (800) xxx-xxxx.
The Singapore national number format is +65 31xx-xxxx.
The Singapore local number format is +65 6xxx-xxxx.
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using Singapore Phone Numbers
Why should your business buy a Singapore phone number?
With a Singapore virtual phone number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Singaporean and Asian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Singaporean customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Singapore Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Singapore virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Buy a Singapore Phone Number?
You can buy a Singapore phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Singapore, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.