Thinking of setting up a business in an Asian country? If yes, then look no further than Thailand, which offers the perfect ambiance to its investors. And with Thailand virtual phone numbers, you can enter your business in this new market without creating a physical presence.
Before we look at why you should buy a Thailand phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how virtual numbers work.
What is a Thailand Virtual Number?
Unlike ordinary telephone numbers, Thailand virtual numbers are connected to a cloud base. Because of this, you can forward calls to different numbers in different locations. In other words, you can forward calls from your Thai customers to any part of the world where your support center is located.
And since Thailand virtual numbers resemble a local number of Thailand, the customers will consider your business a local one. Additionally, customers calling your business through Thailand phone numbers are charged regular calling rates, even if your business is located outside the country. This way, you can create a virtual local presence in Thailand without increasing overhead costs.
Types of Thailand Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Thailand phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Thailand toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Thailand mobile numbers — start with 97, and are SMS-capable.
- National Thailand numbers — start with 60, and are reachable from the entire country.
- Local Thailand numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Thailand Phone Number Format
The country code for Thailand is (+66). The Thailand phone number format includes the toll free or area code, and the 6-7-digit subscriber number:
The Thailand toll free number format is +66 (1800) xxx-xxx.
The Thailand local number format is +66 (02) xxx-xxxx.*
*Bangkok area code (2)
A reliable suite of included and premium features to power your business communications.
Hosted Call Recording
Time of Day Routing
IVR (Auto Attendant)
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Black / White Lists
Benefits of Using a Thailand Number
Why should your business buy a Thailand phone number?
With a Thailand virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Asian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Thai customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Thailand Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Thailand virtual numbers starting at $17.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Thailand Phone Number?
You can buy a Thailand phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Thailand, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
Why Do Business in Thailand?
Thailand has a lucrative open economy with well-developed infrastructure and is a free-enterprise economy. The Thai government has pro-investment strategies that attract foreign business firms.
The economy of Thailand revolves around electronics, automobiles, tourism, garments and textiles, furniture, plastic, and jewelry, among other products. Agriculture and packaged food also form a substantial portion of the Thai economy. Tourism occupies a prominent place in the Thai economy. Historically, the country has witnessed sound economic growth until political turmoil created havoc a few years back.
All new or established businesses expect good customer care service to contact the company executives to address various concerns. In that context, international call forwarding enables companies to connect with their customers in a much easier way and rapid expansion.
With Thailand VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.