Looking for a global SIP trunk provider to upgrade your legacy phone system and add more functionality to it? SIP trunking helps you take your business communication to the next level by hosting it on the cloud, making it accessible from any location or device. But how do you find a new SIP provider? And, what does switching to SIP mean?
Working with a SIP Trunk Provider
A SIP trunk provider can bring your PBX system to the cloud
without significant downtime and extra equipment.
Global SIP trunks are often offered by cloud phone service providers; check with your VoIP provider or move your business phone system over to a new provider.
In this article, we will explain how SIP trunking works and how to find a global SIP trunk provider for your business communication needs:
- What is SIP Trunking and How Does it Work?
- Advantages of SIP Trunking Services
- What Does a SIP Trunk Provider Offer?
- How to Choose a SIP Trunk Provider?
- SIP Trunking Service from Global Call Forwarding
What is SIP Trunking and How Does it Work?
SIP trunks carry voice and other unified communication services from one end-point to another via the internet. SIP trunks eliminate the need for traditional PSTN lines and work with an IP-enabled PBX system to let users make and receive calls from any location and device. This way, SIP trunking brings voice over IP or VoIP technology to your business phone system.
With global SIP, you can stay connected with your teams and customers from any location and with any device.
Advantages of SIP Trunking Services
So, how can a SIP trunking service benefit your business?
- Increased global coverage; add new countries to your customer base.
- Improved connectivity and flexibility.
- Cost-effective solutions with no long-term commitment.
- High and reliable voice quality.
- Low downtime and high redundancy.
- No set-up fees or hidden fees.
- Support for local, remote, and global teams.
What Does a Global SIP Trunk Provider Offer?
Each provider will offer their own set of features and benefits with their SIP trunking service. But, generally, this is what a SIP provider offers:
- Global SIP trunking service with high inbound and outbound voice quality.
- SIP trunk numbers from multiple countries around the world.
- Integration with existing PBX systems.
- International SIP termination.
- Dynamic caller ID and call masking ability.
- Access to advanced cloud call management features.
How to Choose a SIP Trunk Provider?
SIP trunk providers are not the same and offer services of varying qualities. You need a provider and service that is reliable and responsive. When choosing a provider, you want to look for a few factors:
- How long have they been in business?
- How much is their SIP trunking service priced at?
- What communication features and tools do you get with the service?
- Do you have to sign a long-term contract? What is the cancellation policy?
- What do customers say about the service (look at reviews, case studies, testimonials)?
- How responsive is their customer service (24/7 support)? Can you contact them through different mediums (email, live chat, phone, etc.)?
- Will they assign a dedicated account manager for your account?
To find the right provider for your business:
- Research different global SIP trunk providers and what they have to offer.
- Compare pricing, feature set, and customer reviews.
- Reach out to sales and customer support to gauge their responsiveness.
- See if you can test the service with a free trial before subscribing.
SIP Trunking Service from Global Call Forwarding
Global Call Forwarding is a SIP trunk provider with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We have partnered with Tier 1 carriers worldwide to bring you high-quality SIP trunks at affordable rates. We have SIP trunk numbers from more than 170 countries and 4,400 cities worldwide, even the remote ones.
SIP trunking from Global Call Forwarding is built to provide reliable voice solutions to businesses that want to expand their services and improve internal collaboration without burning a hole in their pocket.
Major PBX systems supported by Global Call Forwarding include 3CX, FreePBX, Genesys, Cisco, Mitel, Panasonic, etc.
Using SIP Trunks to Improve Business Communication
Get SIP trunking from Global Call Forwarding at affordable rates today. Sign up online or chat with us to learn more!