It is a time of transition with regard to business leadership in Russia. Control is changing hands from those who were raised in the Soviet era to those who were raised in the post-Soviet era. These changes affect many aspects of the country, in general, however in regards to business, this may be the perfect time to expand your business into Russia. The communist era is disappearing, companies are more competitive than ever, and there is more of a focus on productivity and efficiency than ever before. Customer service has been upgraded, and as long as the aim is to be more productive and efficient, these higher standards have made Russia an excellent place to do business with and in.
More About Russia
The workforce in Russia is very well educated. It is second only to Canada in relation to the highest percentage of the population with a post-high school education, according to very recent research. This is a clear indicator that Russia has become a first world country.
Of course, there are challenges, as they exist in all nations. The cost of labor is not inexpensive when compared to the cost of labor in Asia, but it is inexpensive when compared to the cost of labor in any Western European alternative. The unemployment rate in Russia is the lowest it has been in many years. Corruption still exists, though not nearly to the level where it was in the transitional era of the 1990s. There are concerns with regard to sanctions by the Trump administration for those involved in international business, though, it is said they have had little effect.
Business is based on traditional competition in relation to price and quality rather than political support. Russia represents opportunities with its large economy and well-educated workforce. For those interested in tapping into what may be the largest number of inexpensive college graduates across the world, Russia is definitely an interesting option when considering international expansion. One may wonder though, how to get a Russian phone number to begin research and contact with the Russian markets.
Instant Connections with a Russian Phone Number
The easiest way to connect with various markets in Russia when planning expansion is by purchasing a Russian phone number to communicate with manufacturers, material suppliers, potential customers, and any other contacts necessary for running a successful business in Russia. A business owner may not know where to start and may be pondering how to get a Russian phone number.
How to Get a Russian Phone Number from Global Call Forwarding
Global Call Forwarding offers Russian phone numbers and a team of experienced global communications specialists is standing by, able to walk you through the process of how to get a Russian phone number. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the www.globalcallforwarding.com website
- Under the “Select Your New Phone Number” dropdown, select Russia as the country
- Select the type of phone number, depending on whether you wish to purchase a toll free number, a UIFN number, or a number based on geographic location (i.e. If you choose geographic location, another dropdown menu will appear and you can select a specific geographic location within Russia)
- Select a phone number from the drop down options just under the area where you selected which type of phone number
- Enter a destination phone number to the right of the “Select Your New Phone Number” area
- Click on “View Rates and Try for Free”
- Select a plan and any options that you are interested in
- Make sure to enter your name and other required information
- In the cart, note whether you want to turn the free trial on or off for a variety of options
- Follow through to checkout and select your preferred payment method
- You will then receive a confirmation page
Anyone who reviews the above steps can see how easy the process is for how to get a Russian phone number. A Russian phone number purchased through Global Call Forwarding will function through the use of the Internet, so the setup of a landline is not at all necessary. Virtual phone numbers are beneficial in many ways, including the offering of great savings, enhanced mobility, and the availability of many features to match up with the phone number in support of the business’ overall growth.
For any entrepreneur to compete in today’s market, there are challenges, which will often require that a business expand to other nations in order to stay relevant and in order to keep up with their competitors. Luckily, beginning to operate in Russia can be simple with the use of a Russian virtual phone number, and knowing how to get a Russian phone number is an essential first step.