India is not only the most populous democratic country in the world but also a G20 country. As a newly industrialized country, it offers plenty of opportunities to start or expand your business and welcomes foreign investment. One of the perks of setting up a business in India is the massive customer base available there. Buy India virtual phone numbers to test the market and expand your business to India.
Before we look at why you should buy India phone numbers to scale your business, it’s essential to understand how India virtual numbers work.
What are India Virtual Number?
India virtual numbers are cloud-based phone numbers and have local prefixes and codes. In other words, these numbers connect via the cloud and do not need telephone lines. They are virtual, and they can be connected to any mobile or landline you choose. And since they are local numbers, callers can call your business for free or local rates.
For any start-up business, it is crucial that your customers remain happy and satisfied. And this is especially true for a company that is trying to establish itself in a foreign country. Global Call Forwarding can help you develop a virtual presence with our cloud-based India phone numbers to set up your business in India.
Types of India Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of India phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- India toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local India numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
India Phone Number Format
The country code for India is (+91). The India phone number format includes the trunk prefix (0), toll free or area code (800), and the 7-8-digit subscriber number:
The India toll free number format is +91 080005-xxxxx.
The India local number format is +91 (022) xxxx-xxxx.*
*Mumbai area code (22)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using an India Number
Why should your business buy an India phone number?
With an India virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Indian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Indian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does an India Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers India virtual numbers starting at $38.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get an India Phone Number?
You can buy an India phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose India, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.