What Type of Financial Services Can Benefit From Outbound Calling?
Financial services are economic services offered by the finance industry. Basically, these businesses deal with managing money, insurance, and investment opportunities across private and government-sponsored enterprises. Here are some of the most common financial services:
- Angel investment networks
- Commercial banking services
- Conglomerates (universal banks)
- Credit card networking
- Debt resolution
- Family investment and wealth management
- Foreign exchange services
- High-frequency trading
- Investment services
- Insurance services
- Investment banking services
- Private equity
- Venture capital, and more.
Sales teams in these companies, provided they have a high outgoing call volume, can use outbound calling to connect with prospects and clients.
What Can You Achieve With Outbound Calling?
You can use outbound calling to generate more business from current clients or cold-call new prospects. Based on research and metrics, banks, insurance firms or other financial services companies can use outbound calling in a variety of ways:
- Increase sales
- Lead generation
- Conduct market research
- Welcome new customers
- Increase brand awareness
- Collect surveys, testimonials
- Offer important service updates
- Cross-sell or upsell current clients
- Follow-up on past purchases
- Credit card enhancement programs
- Send out reminders for renewals
- Payments, and more.