The Middle East region is comprised of the following countries: Egypt, Iran, Israel, Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Palestine, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the United Arab Emirates.
Various languages are spoken throughout this region, including Arabic, Turkish, Persian, and Hebrew.
Doing Business in the Middle East
Due to a certain level of global economic uncertainty, some companies are hesitant about expanding overseas. Yet this makes it a very good time to expand, in the Middle East, if you go about it the right way. The best way to create a client base in Middle Eastern countries without having to increase your overheads is by using Middle East virtual phone numbers. If you want to establish a strong professional image in this region without having to maintain a physical presence, then Middle East virtual phone numbers are the way to go. If you do decide to do business in the Middle East, here are some things you should bear in mind.
- Choosing local partners: Even if you are making good use of Middle East virtual phone numbers, you may still wish to have a local partner in the countries you are dealing with, to help boost customer relations. If this is the case, look for a partner who you can communicate fluently with, and choose one that will compliment your company and help you to establish a solid market position.
- Be respectful: When you’re doing business in the Middle East, it’s essential to be aware of the cultural differences between countries in that region and counties in the Western world. When using Middle East virtual phone numbers, you must always remember to communicate in an appropriate manner, to avoid offending your customers.
- Advertising your business: Your company’s advertisements should be conservative. Make sure they do not contain any social situations or values which conflict with Middle Eastern cultural values. Your ads should in no way directly compare two different brands of the same product. It is advisable to place emphasis on the functionality and quality of your products to build your credibility.
- Establish trust: When you’re using Middle East virtual phone numbers, it’s important to establish a solid foundation of trust with all your customers and clients. Like any other cultures, Middle Eastern natives will not trust people who fail to be sincere and who do not take a personal interest in their culture and their country.
Why Use Middle East Virtual Phone Numbers?
Here are just a few reasons why you should use Middle East virtual phone numbers:
- Saving money: International calls can be made to a virtual number. They are then redirected to your company phone or office. This way, the Middle Eastern caller appears to be calling a local number, even though the call is being answered on the other side of the world at no additional cost to you. Because virtual numbers are compatible with landlines, and mobile phones, you don’t have to pay for dedicated hardware.
- Expanding your presence: Middle Eastern customers prefer dealing with local businesses. Using Middle East virtual phone numbers enables your company to establish a local presence, even if you are not physically there. Your callers will appreciate using a local number and not having to deal with long-distance charges or international dialing codes.
- Boosting your business profile: Virtual numbers can enhance your business profile, particularly if you a running a small business. When you subscribe to several virtual numbers, you can allocate them to different functions or departments, making your company seem larger and boosting your company image.
- Maintaining consistency: Your Middle East virtual phone numbers are never tied to a specific device. This means that your team members can be reached wherever they are by always dialing the same number.
- Increasing security: Because you can log all calls made to and from your virtual numbers, you have total control of all call costs. You can enhance security by setting call limits and keep costs to a minimum. Having virtual numbers with a security profile means no one will be able to make unauthorized calls. You will also be able to distinguish between business and personal calls and take advantage of black and whitelisting numbers, so you only answer the calls you want to.
- Using advanced features: When you subscribe to Middle East virtual phone numbers from Global Call Forwarding, you have the advantage of a suite of advanced features including SMS forwarding, fax to email, blacklisting, whitelisting, rollover minutes, failover forwarding, simultaneous ringing, and voicemail to email.
Contact Global Call Forwarding today to find out how Middle East virtual phone numbers can enable your company to expand around the world. We can hook you up with a free trial, with no obligation, so you can see first hand how useful virtual phone numbers are. We also offer virtual toll free and vanity numbers throughout the United States.